Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Take Better Pictures of your kids!

I have clients who ask me questions about taking better pictures, so I thought I would do some articles about it on my blog. On top of that I would like to make it a contest. After I get through the tips I will accept entries of pictures that you have taken. I will post the pics on the blog and allow others to vote. The winner will get a complimentarty session with Photo Art by Suzi. In order to be eligible you must not have had a session done within the last 6 months.

Tip #1 Know your camera! Whether you have a really cheap camera, or a really nice one. You need to know all the features and settings. Reading your manual is the best place to start. Nicer SLR cameras like the Rebel have entire books dedicated to them at Borders or Barnes & Noble. These books are extremely helpful. Sometimes less is more when it comes to these cameras. The fancy cameras can actually be a detriment if you don't know how to use them. So get out there and learn your cameras!



Just cause I really like to include some photos, here are some of my baby planner's final birthday session! Yummy cake!












No comments: